At Judgement House, our VISION is to equip the local church and other ministries with the ability to create a walk-through gospel presentation concerning the truth of people's choices versus the earthly and eternal consequences.Our Values
At Judgement House, our VALUES are consistent with Biblical principles. The Bible defines who we are, and how we view people. It is vital that Covenant Partners of Judgement House share these values.
- Judgement House believes that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God
- Judgement House believes that God reveals Himself to mankind as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Judgement House believes that "salvation" is by the GRACE of God alone, through FAITH in Christ alone. Not by works.
- Judgement House believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was voluntarily crucified for our sins so that "all who believe in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16, NKJ)
- Judgement House believes that Christ resurrected from the grave and ascended to the right hand of the Father where He is now our Intercessor.
- Judgement House believes that the Holy Spirit now abides in all those who acknowledge Jesus as their Lord and Savior.