COVENANT PARTNER VALUES
Please take time to review the Judgement House Statements of Faith to make sure that you agree with the Judgement House values:
- Judgement House™ believes that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- JH believes that God reveals Himself to mankind as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- JH believes that “salvation” is by the GRACE of God alone, through FAITH in Christ alone. Not by works.
- JH believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was voluntarily crucified for our sins so that “all who believe in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16, NKJ)
- JH believes that Christ resurrected from the grave and ascended to the right hand of the Father where He is now our Intercessor.
- JH believes that the Holy Spirit now abides in all those who acknowledge Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
THE JUDGEMENT HOUSE MISSION
We exist to provide as many people as possible with the opportunity to choose a saving and personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Matthew 28:19-‐20. "Jesus, undeterred, went right ahead and gave his charge: "Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” (NLT)
Judgement House™ is an evangelistic outreach ministry, not an avenue for church entertainment. By partnering with Judgement House™, you are choosing to bear the name, responsibility, and mission of this Organization. Judgement House™ reserves the right to refuse or revoke the Covenant Partnership Status of any ministry, at any time that misrepresents our Savior or our Organization.
COVENANT PARTNER LICENSE AGREEMENT
- Our Church will be a licensed Covenant Partner once we submit a completed application with the annual license fee . The period of this agreement runs for the term of one given year, beginning on January 1st of the given year and ending on December 31st of the given year. This contract will automatically terminate at 11:59pm on December 31st unless your renewal application and payment is received prior. We agree that NCEI may, at its sole discretion, decide not to renew this contract or to rescind this contract and thereby revoke the license during the contract period.
- Upon Covenant Partner renewal, NCEI will renew our partners limited license to use the Judgement House™ name, logo(s), scripts (one per year), and the training manual which includes advertising materials, during the renewal period to produce a Judgement House™ presentation at our church with a different script each year. Our church agrees to only use script provided or approved by NCEI when presenting Judgement House™ which we will not materially change. The license cannot be transferred or assigned.
- The Judgement House™ name, logo(s), scripts, training manual, trademarks and copyrighted materials are owned by NCEI, licensed for use by our church only while we are a covenant partner, and cannot be given or made available by our church to any other church, organization or person in any manner or for any reason. If we do not pay to renew our license, our license is not renewed, or our license is revoked, then our church will make no further use of the Judgement House™ name, logo(s), scripts, training manual, trademarks and copyrighted material and will promptly return them to NCEI 13799 Park Blvd. #101, Seminole, Fl. 33776.